Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Hands

Mean, Meaner, Suzan, and Lauri all met today for Knitting in the Park today. The weather was perfect. We got to see some wild parrots, escapees from a long ago wind storm that loosed hundreds of rare birds out of their cages. The brilliant green flitting around was a fun sight.

I decided to just take a few photos of hands at work ~


These are Meaner's hands working on a beautiful claret cardigan.


These hands are Lauri's, crocheting an intricate doily pattern. It was discovered that Lauri is great at crocheting, but bad at math. (Me too.)


Suzan working on a baby blanket for a newcomer to the world.


Notice Suzan's hands reflected off her glasses. I really love this photo.


It was great to see Suzan before she leaves for Europe on Saturday. One of her biggest packing concerns has been which knitting project(s) to take. I understand that dilemma.

3 comments:

  1. I love the pictures. Thanks for sharing, I can't wait until I can meet with everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shots Linda!! WAnted to make it, but Katie and I were doing some step-work. Next time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a wonderful time! I went to Beverly's and bought a book....books on knitting, yarn, needles, and those things Suzan had (they looked fun).

    Lauri

    ReplyDelete

Followers